Civil engineering - at a glance
TSL has over 25 years' experience in civil engineering and a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
We combine expert local knowledge with experience across a range of disciplines to help us deliver complex and challenging projects, while minimising our impact on the public and the environment.
Civil engineering projects include:
- Roads, bridges and marine infrastructure
- Groundworks, site clearance and preparation
- Hydro schemes and wind farm developments
- Drainage and utilities
Why use TSL?
At TSL we have a team of experienced, qualified civil engineers who are used to dealing with challenging landscapes, rural logistics and areas sensitive to ecological and wildlife protection.
- Our local knowledge means we deliver projects within and often ahead of schedule
- We often work in partnership or through joint ventures with our clients that helps us both work towards a common goal
- We have access to our own plant and operators, workshop and other services such as aggregates, concrete transportation and Mobile Concrete Solutions
- We're members of CECA (Civil Engineering Contractors Association), Constructionline and the BAA (British Aggregates Association)
- Our fully integrated management sytems are certified by BSI for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and go beyond compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations and guidlines.
Please use the navigation on left hand side panel to find out more.